Runtime error???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manda87

ok i am new to this thing, and when i am trying to listen to a radio feed, i get a "runtime error" does anybody know what this is? and how to fix it??? i used to be able to listen to it just fine, but now all of a sudden i cant! SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!!! my husband is a fire fighter and when he is on a run i listen to it to make sure that he is safe.. so please help me!

richtidd

Database Admin
ok i am new to this thing, and when i am trying to listen to a radio feed, i get a "runtime error" does anybody know what this is? and how to fix it??? i used to be able to listen to it just fine, but now all of a sudden i cant! SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!!! my husband is a fire fighter and when he is on a run i listen to it to make sure that he is safe.. so please help me!

What feed or feeds?

Please list feed names, county & state.

richtidd

Database Admin

Helping via e-mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.