Sacramento Area Meet-n-Greet

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmclam

Premium Subscriber
Sacramento meet 2013

It sounds to me like Saturday 2/2 at 17:00 (5pm) works for everyone that wants to attend. Anyone who can't make that time who wants to attend? If so, please suggest a date/time that works.

Duster

Supposedly Retired...
Database Admin
Sounds good to me. Someone please post the address for those of us who have never made it in the past? Thanks!

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

kma371

QRT
Sounds good to me. Someone please post the address for those of us who have never made it in the past? Thanks!

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

I don't know if anyone has even picked a place yet.

gmclam

Premium Subscriber
A place

I don't know if anyone has even picked a place yet.
Correct. Where is everyone coming from? I am in the Fair Oaks Folsom area. In the past we've typically met at a pizza place close to the towers in east Folsom. Last year we met near Greenback and Madison Ave. If many are coming from the south or west, perhaps someplace closer to the city of Sacramento would be more convenient?

gmclam

Premium Subscriber
Sacramento meet 2/2 @ 17:00

Last year we got together at:
Round Table Pizza 9500 Greenback Lane 916-989-1133

We have previously met here several times:
Round Table Pizza 2793 East Bidwell Street 916-983-9220

Anyone have other suggestions? Or perfer one of the above two over the other?

kma371

QRT
Last year we got together at:
Round Table Pizza 9500 Greenback Lane 916-989-1133

We have previously met here several times:
Round Table Pizza 2793 East Bidwell Street 916-983-9220

Anyone have other suggestions? Or perfer one of the above two over the other?

I'd prefer somewhere in sac rather that 30 more minutes up the road than say roseville or Folsom. but that's just me since I'm coming from hour away

NWtoSFO

I've not made one yet, but I'm looking to make this meet-up. Sat's are fine. I'm in C. Heights, but anyplace in the county works.

Matthew

KD6RRR

Premium Subscriber
Maybe we should try to schedule one for San Joaquin/Stanislaus as well?

I'd definitely have a better chance of showing up at one down here.

kma371

QRT
well it could just move south a little more. elk grove or galt isn't too much of a stretch for the Sacramento folks compared to those of us farther south in the valley :)

not a requirement just my two cents.

Sac916

well it could just move south a little more. elk grove or galt isn't too much of a stretch for the Sacramento folks compared to those of us farther south in the valley :)

not a requirement just my two cents.

Personally the only thing I am concerned about is radio reception. As long as the indoor venue has decent reception, it can be anywhere in the region. I should be able to make any Saturday 5pm or later.

For those wanting to deal with SRRCS this should be considered when picking a venue.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

gmclam

Premium Subscriber
Sacramento Meet 2/2 @ 17:00

Personally the only thing I am concerned about is radio reception. As long as the indoor venue has decent reception, it can be anywhere in the region. I should be able to make any Saturday 5pm or later.
Considering that some want to attend coming from Placer county, and there is a site near 65th & Hwy 50; I'll look for a place in that neighborhood. If someone already knows a place, speak up.

Sccafire

I called the Folsom Blvd location and they do not have a meeting room. They suggested this location at 1566 Howe Ave. Is that ok?

That is a good place to meet. I have used it before.

Thanks to whoever started finalizing the meet. I unfortunately will not be able to make the 2nd. I will be leaving for KOH (King of the Hammers), an Ultra 4 racing event for the week, on the 2nd.. Have fun and will hopefully make the next one.

gmclam

Premium Subscriber
Meeting Time, Date, Place set!!!

I made a reservation at the Round Table 1566 Howe Ave for 17:00 (5PM) on Saturday February 2.

If there is anything specific someone wants to see, learn or have done; please let us know in this thread. We're usually able to update firmware or program Uniden, GRE & Radio Shack scanners. Last year I brought a live demo of UniTrunker showing the Sacramento system in operation. What do you need?

Status
Not open for further replies.