• To anyone looking to acquire commercial radio programming software:

Please do not make requests for copies of radio programming software which is sold (or was sold) by the manufacturer for any monetary value. All requests will be deleted and a forum infraction issued. Making a request such as this is attempting to engage in software piracy and this forum cannot be involved or associated with this activity. The same goes for any private transaction via Private Message. Even if you attempt to engage in this activity in PM's we will still enforce the forum rules. Your PM's are not private and the administration has the right to read them if there's a hint to criminal activity.

If you are having trouble legally obtaining software please state so. We do not want any hurt feelings when your vague post is mistaken for a free request. It is YOUR responsibility to properly word your request.

To obtain Motorola software see the Sticky in the Motorola forum.

The various other vendors often permit their dealers to sell the software online (i.e., Kenwood). Please use Google or some other search engine to find a dealer that sells the software. Typically each series or individual radio requires its own software package. Often the Kenwood software is less than $100 so don't be a cheapskate; just purchase it.

For M/A Com/Harris/GE, etc: there are two software packages that program all current and past radios. One package is for conventional programming and the other for trunked programming. The trunked package is in upwards of $2,500. The conventional package is more reasonable though is still several hundred dollars. The benefit is you do not need multiple versions for each radio (unlike Motorola).

This is a large and very visible forum. We cannot jeopardize the ability to provide the RadioReference services by allowing this activity to occur. Please respect this.

Scanmaster swivel belt clip

Status
Not open for further replies.

pike63

Just wondering if anybody knows what the belt clip scan master lists for $9.40. It says a swivel belt clip but wonder if it's not just the replacement belt clip. If it is some kind of swivel belt clip please attach a picture

pike63

Sorry I meant to say scanner master. But what I saw was under the option when you look at buying the pager. There are drop down boxes like programming and charger. There is a box maked belt clip and the only thing under it is a swivel belt clip for $9.40. Figured it is just a normal replacement belt clip and they are giving you a break on the price if you order it with a pager. Still wanted to ask in case there is a swivel belt clip and I just don't see it any place else. Not sure why they call it a swivel belt clip

tdeater

Here's a couple of pictures of the dclip swivel on my G5.

Attachments

• 20170905_204356.jpg
    20170905_204356.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 281
  • 20170905_204430.jpg
    20170905_204430.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 300

Ensnared

Premium Subscriber
What I'd like to find is a leather belt clip, not those with metal. Scanner Master sent me one for free once, but I need another.

pike63

scanner master is the only place I've seen the swivel belt clip listed at all. And it is under the option when you are ordering a pager so not sure how you would order one if that is all you wanted. Would be nice to have the swivel belt holder so it had a belt loop and not the clip so it would stay on your belt and not slip off. Maybe these hold okay but I don't know that

Status
Not open for further replies.