Scanning Ideas

ArkTex

KA5AAA
Premium Subscriber
So, I recently have become the new owner of a Unication G5, which has replaced almost all my scanners for monitoring AWIN. Honestly to say I'm impressed with the performance of this little pager is an understatement. Even in extremely compromised environments like a basement and stairwells, the Unication doesn't miss a beat where the SDS-100 would chop and go digital.

As far as my SDS scanners go, My SDS-100 went to a friend to help get them started in this hobby. The SDS-200 is also going to be a christmas gift. I still have my 996P2 and the 796D. The 796D is doing airband/milar work since I'm close to KLIT and LRAFB. My 125AT is doing rail scanning and also used for airband/milar.

Any ideas for what else to listen to? Any reccomendations will be appreciated. I'd rather not waste the 996 just gathering dust on a shelf.

Thanks.

KevinC

Other
Super Moderator
So, I recently have become the new owner of a Unication G5, which has replaced almost all my scanners for monitoring AWIN. Honestly to say I'm impressed with the performance of this little pager is an understatement. Even in extremely compromised environments like a basement and stairwells, the Unication doesn't miss a beat where the SDS-100 would chop and go digital.

As far as my SDS scanners go, My SDS-100 went to a friend to help get them started in this hobby. The SDS-200 is also going to be a christmas gift. I still have my 996P2 and the 796D. The 796D is doing airband/milar work since I'm close to KLIT and LRAFB. My 125AT is doing rail scanning and also used for airband/milar.

Any ideas for what else to listen to? Any reccomendations will be appreciated. I'd rather not waste the 996 just gathering dust on a shelf.

Thanks.
What happened to your BTT Micro?

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
I still have my 996P2 Any reccomendations will be appreciated. I'd rather not waste the 996 just gathering dust on a shelf.

Thanks.

You can gift it to me, I'd love to play with a Uniden and learn Sentinel, but too broke to afford one. :)