Sheboygan Co Airport (WI) Operations

EPHWIS

Premium Subscriber
On February 1, 2024 Sheboygan County took over Sheboygan Co Airport fixed base operations (FBO) from Burrows Aviation. The county purchased all airport assets from Burrows. The county will be the sole provider for fuel, de-icing and other services. They are calling the new FBO Lake Breeze Aviation. I am hearing radio traffic related to operations on TG 60480 SBAIRPORT1 (Airport 1 Maintenance) on Sheboygan Co P25. In RR, Burrows shows 451.6375. Before the change, I did not listen to Burrows, so I don't know if what I am hearing today on TG 60480 SBAIRPORT1 is the same as they communicated prior to the change. In the past, the majority of traffic I heard for the airport on Sheboygan Co P25 was runway snow clearing in winter and grass cutting in summer. The radios used at the airport are 60530xx (Portables) and 60535xx (Mobiles). The traffic I am hearing today is on the portables.

OpSec

All your WACN are belong to us
Database Admin
On February 1, 2024 Sheboygan County took over Sheboygan Co Airport fixed base operations (FBO) from Burrows Aviation. The county purchased all airport assets from Burrows. The county will be the sole provider for fuel, de-icing and other services. They are calling the new FBO Lake Breeze Aviation. I am hearing radio traffic related to operations on TG 60480 SBAIRPORT1 (Airport 1 Maintenance) on Sheboygan Co P25. In RR, Burrows shows 451.6375. Before the change, I did not listen to Burrows, so I don't know if what I am hearing today on TG 60480 SBAIRPORT1 is the same as they communicated prior to the change. In the past, the majority of traffic I heard for the airport on Sheboygan Co P25 was runway snow clearing in winter and grass cutting in summer. The radios used at the airport are 60530xx (Portables) and 60535xx (Mobiles). The traffic I am hearing today is on the portables.

If any changes need to be made to the DB, please submit them once confirmed.