Siren App Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdobbs2001

For the life of me, I don't know why everyone is so happy about these updates, or results thus far. The fact remains, this scanner was released with a feature that has not been followed through. Many here, including myself, paid $600 or more for this scanner, and it can't do what UNIDEN said it can.

This release is now pushed another 30 days....then from there, who knows....it's just an update in 30 days. I mean, an issue with the WiFi dongle? Shouldn't even the basic of test be performed before you announce such a feature?

Sorry for venting, and actually, it's really not going to help with anything, I just think Uniden should be held accountable for this disastrous rollout of a feature they said would be part of this scanner, hence the $600 price point. If I would have know that the software would not be out until late Spring (probably Summer at thus point, what does it matter), I would have never bought it, and I am sure many others as well.

-Mark
No one told you to pay 600 dollar for a scanner that is not shipping with an advertised feature. The fact that people are paying 600 dollars for scanners not shipping with the features as promised is the reason they do this to begin with.

Money talks bs walks. If everyone votes with their wallets and not their mouth, you would not see this happening to begin with.

They have your 600 dollars in the balance sheet. No need to rush now or even provide a working feature.

I always follow a basic principle. Only pay for what you get today, not what's promised tomorrow.

SCPD

QRT
Yes

No one told you to pay 600 dollar for a scanner that is not shipping with an advertised feature. The fact that people are paying 600 dollars for scanners not shipping with the features as promised is the reason they do this to begin with.

Money talks bs walks. If everyone votes with their wallets and not their mouth, you would not see this happening to begin with.

They have your 600 dollars in the balance sheet. No need to rush now or even provide a working feature.

I always follow a basic principle. Only pay for what you get today, not what's promised tomorrow.

That is correct,my friend,if people BUY thats all they are in it for the money,so if you buy and its not up to par,and you didnt return it,then who's fault it is?

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
Since this thread doesn't seem to have much to do with the Siren app anymore, I'm going to lock it. Paul can post any updates in a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.