Status of Greenville police and pitt county sheriff, fire , and ems audio feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssgilbert

I have noticed the feed for North Carolina, Pitt county audio feed labeled as "Greenville Police and Pitt County Sheriff, Fire, and EMS is currently not available on broadcastify. When further searching I found the thread being listed as "in transition", can anyone update the status of this feed and if it will return?

Reconrider

Probably means it's being deleting for not being online for X days.

Only the feed owner can tell if the feed is coming back. See if the page has a "contact broadcaster" button that you can use.

roebuckp

Premium Subscriber
I have noticed the feed for North Carolina, Pitt county audio feed labeled as "Greenville Police and Pitt County Sheriff, Fire, and EMS is currently not available on broadcastify. When further searching I found the thread being listed as "in transition", can anyone update the status of this feed and if it will return?
Did you find out any information of this audio feed being down and if it is returning? Thanks!

roebuckp

Premium Subscriber
I can't find any information if this feed will be returning. Does this just mean you can't listen to it online. If you have a scanner and program the frequency can you still hear it? thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.