Not open for further replies.

Mark

Premium Subscriber
Guys,

My latest, updated military callsign list

Any additions, changes greatly appreciated
Thanks Ron, Seems over on the Michigan board their A-10's are now using
WIDOW and STUKA callsigns.
WIDOW was Hill AFB F-16's though now they fly F-35's. :)

bpittman

I hope all had a safe and Merry Christmas.

Several weeks ago I downloaded the MD Nat Guard list into my WS 1098 using EZ Scan from RR. I am getting some hits but only hearing a "static" like noise. The RR doesn't show MNG using encryption but a PL tone which I assume should have been downloaded into the scanner? Maybe, maybe not? Any ideas or help appreciated.

Bill
Morgan County, WV

BM82557

I haven't monitored the 139 MHz freqs I think you are referring to. But MD National Guard has numerous talk groups on the P25 FIRST system and the traffic I've copied on them has always been encrypted.

bpittman

Yes, there are some freqs in the 140 MHz also. From the sound I hear I assumed it was some kind of encryption, but unlike that type used in EMS/LE systems. Thanks for your input.

TerryPavlick

Premium Subscriber
Guys

This was on another list. Interesting little piece of gear

Air Scan II Radio with AVIATION INTERRUPT™

The Aviation Interrupt must be for non-busy airports or unicoms. Otherwise it might be better for the term to be Music Interrup since you would hear very little music with most frequencies I monitor !!

Mark

Premium Subscriber
The Aviation Interrupt must be for non-busy airports or unicoms. Otherwise it might be better for the term to be Music Interrup since you would hear very little music with most frequencies I monitor !!
Sportys has some nice gear.. Wonder if this Garmin ADS-B receiver would work well
on your car dashboard hooked to an I-Pad? Drive out near a active airport perhaps.

freqhopping

AE6961 VENUS62 heading back to Andrews from Austin. I tracked it in there around 1300 EST. Seems to be a Gulfstream. Radarbox24 has it as 18-1942.

rjsincs

Today 10:00 EST
Looks like 3 KC 10s Team21 & 22 and Force 23 are flying towards the Jersey coast with a C 17 Jinx 31. I'm too far inland to pick anything up besides ADSB Exchange.

Status
Not open for further replies.