Tower management company's in Los Angeles?

JanetBly

Hi everyone, my name is Janet and I am looking to lease/rent (not sure what the correct term is) some Tower space in the Los Angeles Area.

I'm extremely new to this world of radio towers and I wanted to ask if someone could suggest a company that has a map of the towers they manage?

I already know about American Tower and they have an excellent map on their website after you sign up that shows exactly all the info I am looking for. They just don't seem to have a tower in the location I'd like.

Thank you so much in advance for all your assistance.

Regards
Janet

Z_DEO5

Premium Subscriber
I know that MRA (Mobile Relay Associates) operates a very large radio system throughout So Cal and there website has a butt loads of information on tower sites. I would take look and see if this has any info your looking for.

Radio Tower Site Services

Also most radio sites in the National Forest are owned by the USFS and there website has some info to as well.

mmckenna

I ♥ Ø
They just don't seem to have a tower in the location I'd like.

Crown Castle is the other big player. You can use their site finder here, but it requires registration:

JanetBly

Thank you so much for both your replies!!
I'll give them both a look.

I should probably mention one of main sites im interested in is Mt.Thom above Glendale but I have yet to find who owns that.