BCD325P2/BCD996P2: Trunk systems transmission Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenny_Johson

Hello

I have 2 Trunk systems P25 - NXDN. I have been noticing for sometime that when there are transmissions half way through, the voices stop.
I still have the Signal, Bars and the TG up. I have to either lock it out, or hit the Search/Scan button to bring it back.
Is there some adjustment I need to do? I also have the squelch on 1 and changed it to 3.

Enjoi19

Premium Subscriber
Could you specify which systems you are listening to and what scanners you are using?

Kenny_Johson

Could you specify which systems you are listening to and what scanners you are using?
I am using the Ottawa 2 site P25, but that not as bad. I'm more concerned about my NXDN. I'm scanning the ONQ network with a BCD 325P2

Kenny_Johson

So after watching my scanner this afternoon, I had to lock out five TG's as it wouldn't be returning to the main screen and the voice would be lost.

Enjoi19

Premium Subscriber
Are you able to upload your programming file for someone to check out and see if there's an issue within it?

You also may want to hit "report" on your post and request a moderator move it to the Uniden Help section for more visibility. There are several very helpful individuals who monitor that section and can help dig into the issue deeper.

Kenny_Johson

Are you able to upload your programming file for someone to check out and see if there's an issue within it?

You also may want to hit "report" on your post and request a moderator move it to the Uniden Help section for more visibility. There are several very helpful individuals who monitor that section and can help dig into the issue deeper.
No unfortunately, but just to give you more info on the issue sometimes instead of locking out the TG. I hit the scan button and I am able to hear the TG that was casuing the issue. For some reason I either lock it out so I dont have to keep having the issue, or I hit the scan button and listen to it until it stops again. I do know that my P25 system has been working pefect today. I, did adjust the range from 10.00 to 30 as to see if that helps so it come and goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.