TYT TH-9800 Colorado Front Range Repeater File for Programming Software??

tcarro15

TV News Manager & Firefighter
Premium Subscriber
I picked up a TYT TH-9800 radio a couple of weeks ago, finally got it all setup how I want it in the mobile and now want to get it programmed up with all the repeaters for the Colorado Front Range emphasis on COS area. (eventually want all of Eastern CO, KS, NE, TX Panhandle, OK, etc. I'm a storm chaser so skywarn related repeaters take priority.

I was hoping someobdy already has a file where they programmed their radio with CO front range repeaters they'd be willing to share to ease the programming pain a bit? I'm not great at all that.
Any tips / suggestions are equally welcomed.

Thanks!

tcarro15

TV News Manager & Firefighter
Premium Subscriber

Just wanted to know you do have an amateur radio license or you just want to listen.
I'm licensed. WX5NRD. Just haven't been on the air much in the last few years, and the last rigs I had didn't have software programming capabilities. I would like to set this up right and just don't have the hours it takes to pour over all the youtube tutorials and such, I'm working 2 full time jobs, and school.

N0YJV

Hi,
I'm Visually Impaired, and I have the Tytera 9800, and I programmed it with Chirp software.
I'm having some problems with some 10 meter programmed frequencies and perhaps I can get that working.
But my question is, can anyone tell me what the four verticlly arranged buttons on the mic, right of the numbers are?
I pressed the top one, right of the #3 and it beeped, but then none of the four buttons right of the numbers do anything.
I can program the four below the numberpad with Chirp.
Thanks for any help.
Glenn

BinaryMode

Just a protip, tcarro15. Your e-mail address is all over the Internet and if you use the haveibeenpwned website you were caught up in a database breach. It's very common for lots of people including me, but just wanted to let you know. Never openly share an e-mail address. Also, you should use more than one e-mail address. One for personal finances and whatnot and the other for junk.

Anyway...