Unable to submit Conventional Changes to RRDB

mwjones

Premium Subscriber
I am trying to submit some conventional frequency changes to Grayson County, Texas, and can get to the submission page, enter the information, but when I click submit, the site returns a blank page on RadioReference Login. I don't have any trunked data at this time to test that workflow, but it did work back on January 28th.

I have tried this both with Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome, and also looked at My Submissions page to confirm that the data was not submitted.

If @blantonl or someone else looking at this issue needs more information, I can pull debugs from my browser, but it at this time looks like a backend issue.

dave3825

Premium Subscriber
I just went to TX, Grayson, and clicked submit. It asked me to log in.

1707660765048.png
It's odd that I had to log in as I never log out, rarely reboot this PC and am always using features that require a premium subscription. But the logon process did work for me.

Then it brought up this page.

1707660692312.png

Last edited:

mwjones

Premium Subscriber
Are you logged into the RR page when you try to submit ? Even if your logged into forums you may not be logged into to the main page.
I launched the Grayson County page from MyRR, so I was indeed logged in.

Of course, I just tried submitting it again, and it went through this time, so the issue must be resolved.