Unitrunker and OpenSky

Status
Not open for further replies.

cypherstream

I found what sounds like an OpenSky trunk control channel in SDR#. I tried piping this to Unitrunker but the option to check off "OpenSky" does not work. I even stopped Unitrunker to check if off, but it just says (disabled). Do you know how I can get around the UI limitations, perhaps there is a configuration file somewhere?

cypherstream

I found the config file at C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\UniTrunker\Configure.xml. I changed both instances of Opensky from a 0 to a 1. However when I launch Unitrunker it changes it back to a 0. I then changed it back to a 1 and made the file read only so UniTrunker cannot change it back to a 0, but then I got an error message that it cannot access the working directory.

There were some great windows memory debugging tools, but I forget what they were called... Win ICE or something? You could search for a variable such as Opensky in this case and in RAM keep the value fixed to a "1". Do you think that would work. I need to skirt around the bug in UniTrunker that will not keep this enabled.

cg

Premium Subscriber
I believe it is not a bug as UniTrunker will not decode the OpenSky protocol (yet).

chris

mk262

Premium Subscriber
UT doesn't support opensky. Allegedly it will detect it, but that's it. It won't give you any info.

cypherstream

Oh ok it's detection only but disabled in this release due to false positives. Gotcha, I saw it in the UI and got my hopes up.

Status
Not open for further replies.