DSDPlus v2.441 Channel Activity Window Exceeds 1080 Height

sunwave

Premium Subscriber
On paper, Oklahoma City Metro Public Safety Trunking System, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma , frequencies don't look large. It's a TDMA system so add two channel slices per frequency we get this:

dsdplus-tdma-heighth-exceed.jpg

Window is so high it is cut off at the bottom. There has got to be a way to correct this. My display doesn't support higher than 1920x1080 which is the setting used in the image. I know we can hide the taskbar but that's not what I like.

sunwave

Premium Subscriber
I found the channel activity window font size setting. I adjusted it down to 13. That helped.

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
On paper, Oklahoma City Metro Public Safety Trunking System, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma , frequencies don't look large. It's a TDMA system so add two channel slices per frequency we get this:

View attachment 151343

Window is so high it is cut off at the bottom. There has got to be a way to correct this. My display doesn't support higher than 1920x1080 which is the setting used in the image. I know we can hide the taskbar but that's not what I like.

If you are willing to capture Raw Audio from the control channel of that system -- a nice long bit of raw audio from the control channel, and then archive it up and upload it somewhere and link to it here, the author might use that to refine how the channel activity window does things. You need to enable the raw audio and then leave it recording long enough for all of those channels to be in use again -- probably best to do during the busiest time of day. Just a thought, if you are willing.