What's Going on with the Feed Archives?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMDXP

Premium Subscriber
Tonight I notice there are several recording gaps in my feed and a couple of others that are not mine.

For instance, today, my Feed for Hancock County, Ohio is missing nearly 5 to 6 hours of recording starting at about 12:30 PM Today (the 8th) (a gap between 12:39PM to 6:48PM). As well as missing 1 hour about the 6PM time frame on the 7th.

My Feed for Lawrence, Cabell, and Wayne Counties (Ohio and WV) is missing nearly an hour at about the 6PM time frame yesterday and today (7th and 8th).

I noticed the Same thing for the Huntington, WV Fire Feed for today about an hour missing around the 6PM time frame,

And Yesterday for the other Hancock County Public Safety feed.

I do need to state that I do not know if the feeds that DO NOT belong to me had been offline at the time.

As for mine, I never received any notification from Radio Reference, and I usually do.

As for the 5 to 6 hour gap in my feed from today I know for a fact it was up during that time as I listened for a while on the way home from work around 4:45 Pm on my cell phone.

Are there any feed providers out there that are seeing gaps in their archives recently but are certain their feeds have been up? Admin?

Status
Not open for further replies.