Where did the ND State Patrol Group go on the database?

KD0PSN

Looks like in the last month or two you guys got rid of the ND State Patrol from the database? I have it programmed on one of my scanners but trying to program on a different one with a different program and on RR database the ND State Patrol is no longer listed (they are not encrypted neither)

ecps92

Looks like in the last month or two you guys got rid of the ND State Patrol from the database? I have it programmed on one of my scanners but trying to program on a different one with a different program and on RR database the ND State Patrol is no longer listed (they are not encrypted neither)
????
Did you try here
and

only a tourist, but they are still listed

ASTRO2001

Here’s the thing about the NDHP they rarely use the radio with they do traffic stop they communicate with state radio in Bismarck. They rely on using there in car computers MDT/CAD. So with they stop a vehicle they input the license plate and location and then if state radio dispatcher haven’t received any signal from their computer or trooper they call them on the radio for status check. That’s the only time I hear them.