Wiki help

N4VKF

Premium Subscriber
I am trying to cross reference the Federal VA database in a wiki page. When I enter the number I see for the DB it is incorrect and points someplace else. Can anyone point me in the right direction or give me the exact db id number for Virginia Federal?

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
Last edited:

N4VKF

Premium Subscriber
yes I do that but the id numbers it gives me does not match.

Here is what my header looks like at the moment. The ID 1594 link points to Montana.

{{Collaboration
|Statename=Fredericksburg and Spotsylvania National Military Park
|StateDB={{DB|id|1594|{{color|white|Federal (VA) DB}}}}
|Stateforum={{Forum|federal-monitoring-forum|{{color|white|Federal}}|}}}}

seagravebuff60

Well Known MRRS Hater
Feed Provider
Hmm, Im not too familiar with the code for conventional listings for it, but I think it should be:
DB|a|1594|

EDIT: Sorry if that was confusing. I just tried it on end, and it seems to work right. Try this. @N4VKF
{{Collaboration
|StateDB={{DB|a|1594|{{color|white|Federal (VA) DB}}}}

Last edited:

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
I am trying to cross reference the Federal VA database in a wiki page. When I enter the number I see for the DB it is incorrect and points someplace else. Can anyone point me in the right direction or give me the exact db id number for Virginia Federal?

Going from the VA fed in the database here to the wiki link HERE worked for me, as did the link returning from the database (at page bottom) from the wiki. Am I getting your question wrong?

Last edited:

N4VKF

Premium Subscriber
Hmm, Im not too familiar with the code for conventional listings for it, but I think it should be:
DB|a|1594|

EDIT: Sorry if that was confusing. I just tried it on end, and it seems to work right. Try this. @N4VKF
{{Collaboration
|StateDB={{DB|a|1594|{{color|white|Federal (VA) DB}}}}
Thank you that was the trick. I guess there are codes that I have not learned yet. One set of letters points to a state db and the other points to a federal db.

seagravebuff60

Well Known MRRS Hater
Feed Provider
Thank you that was the trick. I guess there are codes that I have not learned yet. One set of letters points to a state db and the other points to a federal db.
No problem. Glad it worked! There are definitely codes that I have not learned yet, as well. It takes a lot of patience and time and effort to get exactly what you want