woodburn pd

Status
Not open for further replies.

OregonScanner

Premium Subscriber
OregonScanner: I am very unfamiliar with terminology in depth regarding scanners, frequencies, etc. So, my apologies, but in your last post, I didn't quite understand what you were saying. Do you think there is still a way to receive mobile transmissions on 155.130?

No. I haven't been hearing any analog for a couple of days. It looks like the dispatcher is now in NXDN digital mode too along with the mobiles and portables.

kman923

Woodburn digital

So ok, you can't listen to them on a scanner cause they don't make one that picks up nexedge! YET.
Give it a year or so,
Anyways you don't need any fancy dsd software,
Go to Kenwoods Site,
They make a few models, all nexedge is a private digital system created by Kenwood,
Why mess around with scanners and dsd equipment when you can just buy a nexedge radio?
The European market has these radios all over and there easily available!
So to your question (listening to 155.1300 isn't over!)!!!!

kaylajade67

Premium Subscriber
Now it shows scanners are offline for Norcom North Fire 1 as Marion County Sheriff is showing offline now too! WTH?

mm

A 10 dollar RTL dongle, and SDR# running with the DSD+ plugin and Woodburn police on 155.13 is very good quality and not encrypted.

Now my question for the group is who is running DMR/TRBO on 152.285, it sounds like a local Police department of some kind they are very strong in Salem, possibly a University or college PD.

And Woodburn on 155.130 is NXDN9600 according to DSD+.

Last edited:
I concur. The NXDN9600 signal is a bit weak here in Beaverton, but I can decode most of it with my RTL dongle and DSD+. Encoded, but not encrypted.

A 10 dollar RTL dongle, and SDR# running with the DSD+ plugin and Woodburn police on 155.13 is very good quality and not encrypted.

Now my question for the group is who is running DMR/TRBO on 152.285, it sounds like a local Police department of some kind they are very strong in Salem, possibly a University or college PD.

And Woodburn on 155.130 is NXDN9600 according to DSD+.

kman923

So I have also been hearing that you can still hear them on 155 using iphone scanners?
Is it true.
If so what app?

PMJ2kx

Premium Subscriber
So I have also been hearing that you can still hear them on 155 using iphone scanners?
Is it true.
If so what app?

As noted above, that would require someone to have the right setup in place to stream the feed for the app, and currently, Broadcastify doesn't have a feed listed. I'm certain there are other groups and individuals beyond Broadcastify who provide radio feeds in general, but I really don't know if anyone specifically provides a Woodburn feed. A quick search online comes up empty as well.

OregonScanner

Premium Subscriber
Dispatch came on the air in analog mode and told units to switch to analog which they did in full repeater mode for only about 1 minute before the dispatcher told them to switch back to digital. So their analog repeater is still up. I just wonder if the neighboring LE agencies know this.

Gezelle007

Lurker in the Deep
Premium Subscriber
Dispatch came on the air in analog mode and told units to switch to analog which they did in full repeater mode for only about 1 minute before the dispatcher told them to switch back to digital. So their analog repeater is still up. I just wonder if the neighboring LE agencies know this.

From what I've heard it is the same system, same repeater, but it has the ability to be used in analog mode.

kman923

Listening to woodburn is not over. I just ordered a radio that will pick them up, along with everything else,
Let me know if anybody wants one!

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
Keep in mind that all Buy, Trade and Sell must be done in the RadioReference Classifieds.

If you're just recommending a store where you can buy them, no problem.

If you're offering them for sale by yourself, than you'll have to place an ad in the Classifieds.

Thanks.

OregonScanner

Premium Subscriber
Has anyone heard if Woodburn Public Works 154.11500 has switched to NXDN yet? I think they were supposed to switch over to NXDN too.

kman923

To your question Kayla is listening to woodburn pd over!
No, I did some digging and got a nexedge radio, got the software and cracked the code.
I've been using it daily works great,
They have to be ordered in, they run about $300 give or take depending where you get them.

Status
Not open for further replies.