WPSD and XLX Reflector Change Bug

AA4BK

I have an interesting situation. My fully-updated WPSD hot spot seems unable to change the XLX reflector used for Talkgroup 6. I want to change the reflector and I should be able to do that from the "Configure" screen, but when I try the setting gets changed in the "Configure" screen but the lower-left of the Dashboard screen continues to show the old reflector, although the reflector now shows red and is no longer functional.

I've verified I am not connecting to the new reflector. Also, in Advanced settings, I can go in and look at the config file and it definitely shows the new reflector, but the dashboard refuses to acknowledge it, and the reflector will not connect. I've tried multiple reflectors, rebooting the hot spot, turning the reflector off and back on, rebooting (almost the same thing), and none of it did any good.

I've tried searching for information about a known bug like this but haven't found anything.

Any suggestions would be very helpful. Thanks!

YL3IM

It is also possible to switch reflectors by a private call to 68xxx where xxx is the new reflector number.