New VHF Frequencies Soon To Be In use in Carbon and Emery Counties

Status
Not open for further replies.

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
There are some changes coming it looks like in our area at least just frequency changes or new towers.
The first changes came in Emery County when they Changed the one Sherriff's office when they changed from 151.340 to 155.460. Today I heard some more info the State Radio people one at least being from here was talking on 155.250 which to some of us scanners users is a birdie frequency good thing it has a pl of 179.9. He was talking with someone about a list of changes he got from the FCC. Then cuz they were leaving where i couldnt hear them cuz that birdie was getting stronger as they were fading away. So i just added it to my scanner and moved on. Well about an hour ago one of the State Radio Techs came on a Frequency that i had programmed but wasnt active that the repeater was up and had Price Dispatch test it. Then they went back on talking on Normal Channels. That new Frequency is 155.565 no other info yet. Then the radio techs went back on their frequency and was talkin about another one that they are doing today Probably near price again, And 5 or 6 in San Juan County on the Abajo mountains. and one for Bret which means for me maybe and i say only maybe Emery County. Anyway as soon as i hear more and find out what frequencies and areas and pl tones and stuff they will be using i will update on here further.

Hope everyone enjoyed my rant i will keep you posted this is all just FYI

Status
Not open for further replies.