DSD+ v1.073 Channel Activity display

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DaveNF2G

On a local CAP+ system there are two additional listings in the Channel Activity window above the first frequency in the system. They are marked S1 and S2. What are they supposed to represent?

slicerwizard

I've also seen this behavior from the new 1.7x releases. When a DMR rest or control channel is being monitored, DSD+ displays the correct channel numbers for each call, but when a voice-only RF channel is monitored, no channel number information is displayed anywhere, including in a detailed -v4 log, so we get slot1 and slot2 instead. I guess if the voice channels aren't broadcasting any trunking channel identifiers, DSD+ can't display them.

Saint

Premium Subscriber
sLOTS

On a local CAP+ system there are two additional listings in the Channel Activity window above the first frequency in the system. They are marked S1 and S2. What are they supposed to represent?

I could be wrong but I thought it meant Slot 1 And slot 2
Steve

D

DaveNF2G

Interesting. Today I observed the S1 and S2 indicators appearing alone in the window on a non-CAP+ DMR channel, so there seems to be something to slicerwizard's speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.