Scanners - Base/Mobile

Base station and mobile scanners for sale
Whistler TRX-2
Whistler TRX-2 CA$650.00
This reading is in mint condition. I have everything included even the box. Message me for more pics and information
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
For sale
For sale CA$50.00
I have both these scanners for sale. Both work. Asking $50 each plus shipping. I’m in Ontario Canada.
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Whistler TRX-2 $375.00
For sale is one of my TRX2 scanners by Whistler. Known by most if not all listeners on this site. This model was purchased new, 2 and a half years...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden BCD996P2 $315.00
Very good condition,scanner,antenna,power supply,12v DC harness,cigarette lighter power adpt,USB cord,user guide,mounting bracket,original box...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
* SOLD * BlueTail Technologies P25RX-II - $300.00 OBO
This listing is for (1) BlueTail Technologies P25RX-II with USB A to C cable and telescopic SMA antenna. I purchased the unit directly from...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden SDS200 w/ Original Box & 19" Rack Mount Plate (No DMR or NXDN entitlements) - $650.00 OBO
This listing is for (1) Uniden SDS200 (Ser. No. 384Z18001839), (1) 19" rack mount panel for SDS200 and Maxtrac/XTL/APX-sized deck, and (1) crappy...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
* SOLD * Uniden SDS200 w/ Original Box (No DMR or NXDN entitlements) $625.00 OBO
This listing is for (1) Uniden SDS200 (Ser. No. 384Z18003330). Unit works perfectly, I'm selling as I have relocated to an area with little...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
SDS200 P25 Digital Trunking Scanner w/ Magnetic mount antenna
For Sale: One Uniden SDS200 base/mobile P25 digital trunking scanner. This scanner is part of an estate sale for my neighbor who was an avid...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden SDS200 $625 SOLD
I bought two of these a few months ago. They are overkill for my area. Like new condition and never mobile. No scratches, etc. Non smoking home...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
SDS100
SDS100 $500.00
I have a SDS100 for sale...only minor issue is volume/channel knob have broken off ...besides that every other fuction works flawlessly...if...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Whistler TRX-2 Base Scanner
I have a whistler trx-2 base scanner works 100% Sell for $500.00 free shipping to conus
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Grecom PSR-400 Base/Mobile.
Grecom analog mobile/base scanner. Excellent cosmetic and operating condition, clean display. Includes original box, manual, antenna, AC adapter...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden BCT15 Analog Scanner
Uniden BCT15 base/mobile analog VHF-UHF scanner. Great for scanning civil-military aviation, maritime, non-digital public service, etc. 25 – 512...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
AOR AR-DV1 Base Scanner (Gov't Un-blocked Model, Complete/MINT with TETRA GSSI Feature)
Recently treated myself to a AR 5700D so this one is now sitting idle in box..... Unit has: cell un-blocked Trunked TETRA GSSI Filtering...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden BCD996XT P25 Digital Trunktracker IV Mobile or Base Scanner
Uniden BCD996XT P25 Digital Trunktracker IV Mobile or Base Scanner This unit was tested, memory cleared and set back to factory settings and of...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Whistler TRX-2 Base Scanner
I have a whistler trx-2 base scanner that works 100% Sell $550.00 with free shipping to conus
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Estate Sale - AOR AR8600 Receiver For Sale
Estate Sale item. Seems to work as expected. Radio and Power Supply only at this time. Not sure what accessories it came with. Items spread all...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Brand new SDS200e with active +DMR/NXDN/PROVOICE
I am selling an SDS200E scanner, purchased at the end of January 2024. I come from Poland and the scanner was bought in a Polish store. I have a...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views
FS: Uniden SDS200 Base Scanner
Up for sale is a Uniden SDS200 Base Scanner. Used but like new condition still running for about 700 depending on your source and that is bone...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Mint condition BCD536HP for sale, comes with power cable, mounting bracket and antenna. $400, venmo or paypa friends and family preferred. Local...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views