APX6k

Uniden SDS200 w/ Original Box & 19" Rack Mount Plate (No DMR or NXDN entitlements) - $650.00 OBO

Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Price
$650.00
Expires
This listing is for (1) Uniden SDS200 (Ser. No. 384Z18001839), (1) 19" rack mount panel for SDS200 and Maxtrac/XTL/APX-sized deck, and (1) crappy Amazon BNC mag-mount antenna. Unit works perfectly, I'm selling as I have relocated to an area with little trunking and would like to downsize my personal collection. This scanner was purchased new by me in 2022 from Bearcat Warehouse and was part of my home comms setup (pics below). The rack mounting plate was purchased new by me in 2022 from Alberta Radio Supply. The antenna, which was purchased on Amazon, worked OK for monitoring a simulcast TRS, but you may want to consider alternatives for voyager/intergalactic comms. The scanner does not have the DMR or NXDN entitlements. Scanner includes the original box, manual, DC cigarette lighter adapter, DC power cable, AC adapter, USB micro cable, cheeseball OEM telescopic BNC antenna for you to promptly discard, and mounting bracket w/ thumb screws.

Items to note:
1) The OEM scanner mounting bracket is missing the rubber washer on one side. I never used the OEM bracket with this one (went straight into the rack mount), and the rubber washer seems to have fallen off at some point.
2) The fasteners provided with the 19" rack mount seemed somewhat unfinished, so after assembly, I proactively "touched up" the machine screws with a paint marker to prevent rust/corrosion. I can be a bit OCD.

Price includes domestic shipping via UPS. Paypal is the preferred method of payment. Please see the photos below. I can be reached via PM if interested. When messaging, please specify the S/N you are interested in (I have another SDS200 listed). Thanks and have a great day!

Information

Category
Scanners - Base/Mobile
Author
APX6k
Created
Last edited
Views