Scanners - Base/Mobile

Base station and mobile scanners for sale
For sale whistler TRX - 2 asking $450.00
I'm selling my TRX - 2 it's hardly used in a no smoking environment everything comes with it including box. What it came with new you get. I...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden BCD536HP Digital Scanner DMR & NXDN Upgrades
Uniden BCD536HP digital scanner in very good condition with additional DMR and NXDN upgrades. Kept inside in a smoke free home. Comes with AC...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Like brand new Uniden SDS200 for Sale or Trade Like New Condition
For Sale: Uniden SDS200 Scanner - Like New I have a Uniden SDS200, purchased just over a month ago, in excellent condition. I realized I...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views
Uniden Home Patrol 2
Like new, excellent condition. Have had just over a month. Original owner. Comes with box and included accessories, including batteries. PayPal or...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Scanner is in excellent condition, one owner. OS535 board was professionally installed. It ran the Signal Intelligence software just fine and...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden BC780XLT
Uniden BC780XLT $110.00
Lowered price:::: I am selling my Uniden 780 XLT. Works with no issue, only problem as you can see is the vfo knob is missing. Replacements can be...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden BCD-996P2
Selling my Uniden BCD-996P2. Comes with charger. Prefer Zelle or Venmo. Price includes shipping to lower 48.
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden UBC3600XLT Trunk Tracker V Scanner
British version of the BCD436, less 700-750Mhz. This Uniden portable receiver UBCD-3600-XLT is a scanner to listen to digital modes DMR, P25 and...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
For Sale: Uniden BC780 XLT Scanner (Last One)
Lowered price:::: I am selling my Uniden 780 XLT. Works with no issue, only problem as you can see is the vfo knob is missing. Replacements can be...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
*SOLD* Whistler TRX-2 Base Scanner
Most of my county went encrypted and I don’t really have a use for this scanner anymore other than commercial stuff around here. Free shipping...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
SDS200 with Uniden GPS (BC-SGPS) block & phone cable. Original box. (pictures coming) Has worked great for me but I just no longer need it...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden SDS200 $625 SOLD
I bought two of these a few months ago. They are overkill for my area. Like new condition and never mobile. No scratches, etc. Non smoking home...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden BCD996XT P25 Digital Trunktracker IV Mobile or Base Scanner
Uniden BCD996XT P25 Digital Trunktracker IV Mobile or Base Scanner This unit was tested, memory cleared and set back to factory settings and of...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Sold-Uniden BCD996 P2. BRAND NEW. $320
The scanner is brand new and comes with all original accessories. It will receive Phase 1 & 2 digital systems. No upgrades. I am located in Ohio...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views
Sold-Radio Shack Pro197 w/ software. $195
For sale: Radio Shack PRO-197 with Software. Very lightly used and works perfectly. This is a Phase I digital scanner that comes with everything...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Whistler TRX-2 Digital Scanner
I have a Whistler TRX-2 for sale. It was purchased new in February of 2023. I no longer have a need for it. It will include the original box and...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden BCD996P2 w/ DMR Upgrade
Comes with original accessories, no manual or box. Includes the DMR upgrade. Asking $375 shipped to the continental US. Will be shipped with blank...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
BCD 996P2. $325 SOLD SOLD
For sale: BCD 996P2. $325.00 Scanner is in excellent condition and works perfectly. Comes with all original accessories except aftermarket...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden 996 xt
Uniden 996 xt $200.00
Unit is in working condition $200.00 Comes with ac adapter and telescoping antenna Shipping to lower 48 included I to upload
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
I have a sds100 with gps and all extras wanting to trade for a sds 200 pm me for pictures it’s not letting me upload from my phone I am located in...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views