Scanners - Base/Mobile

Base station and mobile scanners for sale
Whistler TRX-2 mobile/base scanner
I am selling my Whistler TRX-2 mobile/base scanner. Includes everything it came with including box. had it for a few years. Selling for $475...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
BCD996P2 Trunktracker with DMR unlocked
New BCD996P2 Trunktracker scanner, comes with DMR unlocked. Close call technology to pick up nearby transmissions. Programmed with London OPP...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views
SDS200 with Uniden GPS (BC-SGPS) block & phone cable. Original box. (pictures coming) Has worked great for me but I just no longer need it...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
GREYCOM PSR-800 $175.00
Excellent condition, was upgraded a couple months ago at whistler .. protective case and (4) rechargeable AA batteries included..have box it came...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
I have a HP-2 in excellent condition. Asking $270. Plus shipping
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden 996P2 With Dmr upgrade
Selling my used in great condition 996P2 with DMR Upgrade. Scanner comes with the Antenna,PC Cable and a upgraded Jameco power supply. $ 340 plus...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Whistler TRX-2
Whistler TRX-2 CA$650.00
This radio is in mint condition. I have everything included even the box. Message me for more pics and information
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
For sale
For sale CA$50.00
I have both these scanners for sale. Both work. Asking $50 each plus shipping. I’m in Ontario Canada.
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
* SOLD * BlueTail Technologies P25RX-II - $300.00 OBO
This listing is for (1) BlueTail Technologies P25RX-II with USB A to C cable and telescopic SMA antenna. I purchased the unit directly from...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden SDS200 w/ Original Box & 19" Rack Mount Plate (No DMR or NXDN entitlements) - $650.00 OBO
This listing is for (1) Uniden SDS200 (Ser. No. 384Z18001839), (1) 19" rack mount panel for SDS200 and Maxtrac/XTL/APX-sized deck, and (1) crappy...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
* SOLD * Uniden SDS200 w/ Original Box (No DMR or NXDN entitlements) $625.00 OBO
This listing is for (1) Uniden SDS200 (Ser. No. 384Z18003330). Unit works perfectly, I'm selling as I have relocated to an area with little...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden SDS200 $625 SOLD
I bought two of these a few months ago. They are overkill for my area. Like new condition and never mobile. No scratches, etc. Non smoking home...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
SDS100
SDS100 $500.00
I have a SDS100 for sale...only minor issue is volume/channel knob have broken off ...besides that every other fuction works flawlessly...if...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Grecom PSR-400 Base/Mobile.
Grecom analog mobile/base scanner. Excellent cosmetic and operating condition, clean display. Includes original box, manual, antenna, AC adapter...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden BCT15 Analog Scanner
Uniden BCT15 base/mobile analog VHF-UHF scanner. Great for scanning civil-military aviation, maritime, non-digital public service, etc. 25 – 512...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
AOR AR-DV1 Base Scanner (Gov't Un-blocked Model, Complete/MINT with TETRA GSSI Feature)
Recently treated myself to a AR 5700D so this one is now sitting idle in box..... Unit has: cell un-blocked Trunked TETRA GSSI Filtering...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden BCD996XT P25 Digital Trunktracker IV Mobile or Base Scanner
Uniden BCD996XT P25 Digital Trunktracker IV Mobile or Base Scanner This unit was tested, memory cleared and set back to factory settings and of...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
I have a perfectly working, good shape Whistler WS1065 P25 Digital Police Scanner that I'd like to trade for a handheld. I am willing to add a...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Sold-Uniden BCD996 P2. BRAND NEW. $320
The scanner is brand new and comes with all original accessories. It will receive Phase 1 & 2 digital systems. No upgrades. I am located in Ohio...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views
Sold-Radio Shack Pro197 w/ software. $195
For sale: Radio Shack PRO-197 with Software. Very lightly used and works perfectly. This is a Phase I digital scanner that comes with everything...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views