tcarro15

Trade Professional Amber/Clear Visor SuperTakedown Lights for Digital Handheld Scanner?

Status
This listing is closed.
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Price
$250.00
Expires
I bought a new vehicle back in January and my set of SpeedTech Lights 'Multi-Color SuperTakedown' visor LED lights just wont' fit my car right. They were almost never used at all before, have like 29 flash patterns, multiple takedown options, the they are indescribably bright, very very well made, and perfect for storm spotters, construction, tow trucks, roadside assistance, so on. They are Amber/Clear with Clear Takedown options. These are the multi-color LED version which means they can be all amber, all clear, or a combination of the two in patterns. They come with a haptic backlight controller that can be mounted on your dash or console as well. They are currently on sale from $459 down to $299 new, and these are basically new, years of life left in them.

I am looking for a nice handheld digital P25 scanner, A Whistler WS1040 would be great so I can just dump the same programming into it from my WS1065, but I'm
open to all offers. Straight trade. Alternatively, I will consider a base/mobile P25 scanner, but a handheld is priority.

I will ship in the lower 48, or if you're in Colorado along the front range, we can meet somewhere off I-25.

They are just hanging from my visors in the video to show the lights / patterns / options, wish they fit right without having to retrofit them with further bracketing.

Video of patterns: VID_20230331_180424932.mp4

Video of them just on a single pattern: VID_20230331_180356944.mp4
Information

Category
Scanners - Handheld
Author
tcarro15
Created
Last edited
Views

More listings by tcarro15