DSDPlus 1 error and one odity in DSD+465

merlin

Been a while since using DSD+ and just upgraded to the latest.
I get one error I think could be a new site not in the sites list.
Another odd thing not encountered with earlier version in all seen radios, the group is '---' and group alias is 'unk'
Maybe not appending the radio list ?

Attachments

• Error 1.png
    Error 1.png
    691.7 KB · Views: 65
  • Odd 1.png
    Odd 1.png
    214.8 KB · Views: 66

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Site 49 would have to be in your sites list or it would not be displaying Lava Hill at the end of the entry.

It would display just this,
View attachment 157478

Not necessarily, as @slicerwizard said it is offline/isolatated/or no longer in use, if it is in the red.

2.PNG

If it was missing from the site list it would not be red, but without a name at the end, like this;

1.PNG

dave3825

Premium Subscriber
Not necessarily, as @slicerwizard said it is offline/isolatated/or no longer in use, if it is in the red.
Yes, not debate there.

If it was missing from the site list it would not be red, but without a name at the end, like this;
A site that's isolated shows up red regardless if it's listed in the sites file or not (as long as one has selected the normal color scheme for the event window).

The OP stated he thought it was a new site not in his sites list, but since its listing a site name, he definitely has the Lava Hill site in his sites file.

If the site was not in his list and not isolated, it would show as green without a site name. Like what you pictured here.

132983-5dd1d626d2a16cbffc934fcb8a0c54e8.jpg

From a system by me, upper red entry was in my sites list. I then removed it and all it did was drop the site name. Still red.

1709165941583.png

Last edited: