155.4750 (spen 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

W2SJW

Database Admin
SPEN 2 is the nation-wide law enforcement interop channel. I bet the guys heard something strange on that frequency last night...

DJ88

155.4750 (spen2)) and Ooooops. Unbelievable! Can't wait to see your next thread. Maybe you can outdo yourself and be even more vague.

jaymatt1978

If folks scanning in or around NJ don't know what the SPEN channels are, they shouldn't be allowed to own police scanners!

N2SCV

Premium Subscriber
:wink:Alright, ok. I mis-posted (?) and couldn't remove it so I reported it but it's still up.
My question was going to be if anyone heard NYPD SOD being rebroadcast on SPEN 2 Sunday night but then... I decided to look the freq up in NY and it was probably NY State Police. Good one Jaymatt 1978.

Last edited:

DJ88

All you have to do is edit your post to read "Post deleted" and then briefly explain why, such as "I found what I was looking for after I posted the thread" I would imagine a moderator or admin would then delete the thread. No harm, no foul.

N2SCV

Premium Subscriber
Right.

All you have to do is edit your post to read "Post deleted" and then briefly explain why, such as "I found what I was looking for after I posted the thread" I would imagine a moderator or admin would then delete the thread. No harm, no foul.

N2SCV

Premium Subscriber
You're welcome Steve.

BTW, DJ88, are you always that nice to people who make mistakes?

I'm not some snot nosed kid who just got here, been a radio hobbyist for almost 50 years and I've been on this site just as long as most of you but not under my call. 73.

Thanks, that makes more sense then "Right".

Essexscan

N2SCV, I heard it that night. Most of the calls i heard were EDP (Emotionally Disturbed Person) calls being dispatched by a Female operator

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
Sure, in my 2nd post I said I reported it, (as per rules) and it was not removed yet.
Your report was received and was ignored. There is nothing about this topic that needs to be deleted; however, some of the posters in this topic need to check the attitude at the keyboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.