2005 Grand AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

timkilbride

Database Admin
Here was the old setup:

http://forums.radioreference.com/pictures-your-shack-mobile-setup/173914-2005-pontiac-grand-am.html

A year and a half ago the car got broke into and they stole the am/fm radio and scanner. I got word yesterday the scanner has been recovered(thanks for the programmable screen that had my name/number/info on it). Here is what it looks like now. GM300 is UHF(hacked to 16 channels) and the Spectra is VHF. UHF 1/4 on the roof and VHF 5/8 on trunk. The AM/FM radio got replaced with a Apline w/ Sirius radio tuner built in. BTW, this is my girlfriends car.

Tim

Attachments

• PICT0004.jpg
    PICT0004.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 842
  • PICT0005.jpg
    PICT0005.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 763
  • PICT0007.jpg
    PICT0007.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 762
Last edited:

Rt169Radio

Premium Subscriber
How does the radio in the first picture function in that spot? From the picture it looks kind of close to the driver wheel.

Where are you going to put the scanner? The same spot?

Last edited:

timkilbride

Database Admin
How does the radio in the first picture function in that spot? From the picture it looks kind of close to the driver wheel.

Where are you going to put the scanner? The same spot?

It functions fine. That is where she wanted it mounted. She is short enough it doesn't bother her like it does me, but then again I don't drive her car. I will mount the scanner back into the double DIN space.

Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.