2016 Cal-IFOG Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

kma371

QRT
The final version of the 2016 California Interoperability Field Operations Guide (CAL-IFOG) was released on 12/28/2016. It has a lot of good info in it.

Here's a link if you are interested in downloading it in PDF format.

http://www.caloes.ca.gov/PublicSafetyCommunicationsSite/Documents/Cal-IFOG_28Dec2016_FINAL.PDF

And with that said...I've already found several errors. The P25 Cities Project frequencies have the Tx/Rx info swapped and some of the CLERS system information has callsigns listed incorrectly.

The state needs a proofreader.

ke6gcv

And with that said...I've already found several errors. The P25 Cities Project frequencies have the Tx/Rx info swapped and some of the CLERS system information has callsigns listed incorrectly.

But... But... But... It says FINAL in the link! Ha! +1 on the need for a proofreader!

Thank you for the information!

ke6gcv

California Military Department

Think I've found another typo.

Should the California Military Department's (as listed in the Cal-IFOG) alphabetical county list be following the new channel naming convention? I'm asking because it shows CLEMARS and NALEMARS as being the channel names instead of CALAW and VLAW, respectively.

Also... Should the California Military Department be California National Guard instead?

ecps92

All Depends on who it was created for.
This occurs quite frequently within ICS documents. Where TX/RX get transposed

The Repeater itself is transmitting on 173.5500

kma371

QRT
All Depends on who it was created for.
This occurs quite frequently within ICS documents. Where TX/RX get transposed

The Repeater itself is transmitting on 173.5500

Well there you go getting all technical. This is California, someone messed up ;)

silverspy

Tehama County "LE" Net listed in document.

Hello there everyone. I was wondering if anyone knows anything about the 172.5125, as listed in the Tehama County section of the document. Definitely looks like a Federal frequency. USFS, BLM, NPS? If
anyone knows the details of this, could they please report. Or maybe if someone in the area hears anything on this frequency. Thanks.

kma371

QRT
Hello there everyone. I was wondering if anyone knows anything about the 172.5125, as listed in the Tehama County section of the document. Definitely looks like a Federal frequency. USFS, BLM, NPS? If
anyone knows the details of this, could they please report. Or maybe if someone in the area hears anything on this frequency. Thanks.

Probably has something to do with Mendocino NF

Status
Not open for further replies.