2019 Chevy Silverado Install

jeepsandradios

Feed Provider
Nice install. Finding a truck with no center console makes stuff so much simpler. I miss my F250 that was setup very similar but I had the MDT in the front with radios further down.

tweiss3

Is it time for Coffee?
Premium Subscriber
Where did you end up picking up the ignition switched source?

sfd119

Where did you end up picking up the ignition switched source?
Above the pedals on the driver side. There's several spots you can tap off of for it. I don't recall off the top of my head where now but I utilized GM Upfitter to find spots.

jdebona

Amazing. That is a work of art.

For me it's just a hobby, so I don't need all that equipment, but I just purchased a Sierra 2500HD AT4 and need something to go in the factory center console. I had a small Havis plate that fit in my Avalanche and Sierra Denali, but the console in the new truck is different :(

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber
I just purchased a Sierra 2500HD AT4 and need something to go in the factory center console. I had a small Havis plate that fit in my Avalanche and Sierra Denali, but the console in the new truck is different :(

Not to hijack this thread with something else but have you checked all of the manufacturers' sites to see if they have something yet? You didn't say what year but some of them may have a product that would fit. I'm assuming yours has the full center console so that might be less common as a service vehicle but some agencies do use the 2500 so maybe something exists...

sfd119

Which model Garmin GPS is that?
Thanks
Jim

Garmin Drive Smart 66. A huge upgrade from the old Nuvi I used to rock with. I really like the FourSquare and Tripadvisor integration on it...I can type in a business or place like BestBuy and it'll find them for me vs having to type in the whole address.

madrabbitt

Feed Provider
One of the reasons I’m slowly switching agency antenna orders to em wave is the seal. It removes the need for a separate rubber ring on the roof. Also the flex base is significantly less noisy then springs.