2026 Imsa

evilbrad

My head makes a bad antenna
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Aug 11, 2004
Messages
777
Reaction score
196
Racing Electronics will have a ota setup for Daytona. But not have retail activity there. Check out there Race Day page for freqs.
 

evilbrad

My head makes a bad antenna
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Aug 11, 2004
Messages
777
Reaction score
196
 

H4mmerDown

Newbie
Joined
Jan 24, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
2
I took a crack at it and have the WeatherTech frequencies updated from RacingRadio's PDF for this year, and successfully loaded it to my BC125AT.

However, it doesn't seem I have permissions on this site yet (I just registered) to upload my own attachments? Trying to Add New Media tells me I don't have permission to do that, and I don't see anywhere else I can upload the .bc125at_ss file to let me post it in a thread. 🤷‍♂️ Would be happy to provide the file if I can!
 

evilbrad

My head makes a bad antenna
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Aug 11, 2004
Messages
777
Reaction score
196
Whats annoying is last year or so Imsa file is up. But there are always gaps or no updates. But that's better then no info at all. Racing Electronics is the coordinator for everything with Racing Radios also there for other teams.
 

evilbrad

My head makes a bad antenna
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Aug 11, 2004
Messages
777
Reaction score
196
Just looked at the Re list for both series and lot of blanks with no updates :( I hope we had someone at race with notepad lol
 

btotheeck

Newbie
Joined
Feb 5, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
2
I made a 2026 BC125 file based on the 2025 one with the updated frequencies and car numbers in case anyone wants it.
 

Attachments

  • IMSA 2026.bc125at_ss.zip
    4.6 KB · Views: 18

evilbrad

My head makes a bad antenna
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Aug 11, 2004
Messages
777
Reaction score
196
I made a 2026 BC125 file based on the 2025 one with the updated frequencies and car numbers in case anyone wants it.
great file I had planned a imsa and other RA stops but my and my vehicles health didnt cooperate. I need a race buddy from wi. Def would throw them gas/hotel etc lol. imsa files posted at RE are often incomplete which is better then nothing,
 

cubn

Search, Listen and Submit
Database Admin
Joined
Dec 22, 2004
Messages
2,020
Reaction score
812
Location
Marion/Johnson County, IN
I went over near Indianapolis Motor Speedway yesterday to listen during the race...

IMSA Battle on the Bricks - 9/20/2026

Analog
461.200 432 DPL race director to teams
464.600 631 DPL alternate officials announcements
454.000 CSQ radio/tv audio

Digital Encryption (repeaters)
463.2625 CC 15 SL 2 TG 10999999
463.625 CC 11 SL 1 TG 13000013
463.625 CC 11 SL 1 TG 14000014
464.150 CC 11 SL 2 TG 10999999

Public Safety
IDPS MESA S1-T7 - EMS calls
Note: I didn't hear any PD calls associated to the event


Frequencies are almost identical to NASCAR officials:
https://wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/NASCAR#NASCAR_Officials_Frequencies
 
Joined
Aug 19, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I made a 2026 BC125 file based on the 2025 one with the updated frequencies and car numbers in case anyone wants it.
Thank you for this! It makes prepping for Petit Le Mans that much easier!

A question, though....
Starting in Bank 3, there appears to be the teams' backup frequencies that are disabled. Was that done so the unused backup freqs weren't scanned or something?
 
Top