33.820 Indiana?

Napalm

Premium Subscriber
I just grabbed a really nice, mint Realistic Pro 16A from marketplace. It was fully loaded with crystals for lake county Indiana. It's fun to see what people used to listen to.

I've identified 14 out of the 16 frequencies, but one of them has me stumped. It's 33.820.

Google hasn't really helped me nor has RR. Any OF/OGs have a recollection of this freq?

Dave.

dryfb

I just grabbed a really nice, mint Realistic Pro 16A from marketplace. It was fully loaded with crystals for lake county Indiana. It's fun to see what people used to listen to.

I've identified 14 out of the 16 frequencies, but one of them has me stumped. It's 33.820.

Google hasn't really helped me nor has RR. Any OF/OGs have a recollection of this freq?

Dave.
Here are all the organizations that have been licensed for that freq in Lake County.

Search any freq on the page I linked and as long as it's not licensed weirdly as a paging channel or anything that's not part 90 it should show up.

I'm not from the area so no idea if those were once used, just what I found with a quick search
1725522382155.png

Napalm

Premium Subscriber
Thanks, how did you find that? I tried searching the FCC db. Those users make sense

dryfb

Thanks, how did you find that? I tried searching the FCC db. Those users make sense

Click the blue menu button and then click FCC licenses. Much easier to use than the FCC site for simple callsign and frequency look ups. I think you can also do a statewide search since you're a premium subscriber by doing the same thing, just on a state's page instead of county

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240905_114207_Firefox.png
    Screenshot_20240905_114207_Firefox.png
    170.2 KB · Views: 4

Napalm

Premium Subscriber
Click the blue menu button and then click FCC licenses. Much easier to use than the FCC site for simple callsign and frequency look ups. I think you can also do a statewide search since you're a premium subscriber by doing the same thing, just on a state's page instead of county
Weird. I wonder how I missed it. That's exactly what I was doing LOL. Thank you.