396T Firmware

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcd396towner

Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2007
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
I keep checking undien's website for update's on the 396T, I have my scanner registered and is this it for the update's?

Uniden doesn't say anything my scanner is up to date 1.13, Will there be more update's?
 

mciupa

Canadian DB Admin
Moderator
Joined
Nov 5, 2002
Messages
9,101
Reaction score
2,697
Location
I'm here a lot
Part of the registration deal is instant notification on any new firmware update/releases.So really, there is no need to constantly check.

Since UPman frequents these forums , the membership here is as up to date as can be. He is very diligent when it comes to passing along info when the time is appropriate.

Be patient :)
 

bcd396towner

Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2007
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
thank's

I have the ARC-396 Pro and when I bought it it said I will be notified of uniden update's correct?

I live in Sylmar CA, and all my digital and trunking frequencie's were uploaded from ARC-396 radio reference.

radioreference made it easy I have only 14% used up and I don't need any more frequenceie's Im done uploading.

Thank's to radio reference they made it programming fun:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top