436 availability

Status
Not open for further replies.

kellykeeton

wondering if anyone has any ideas about the availability of the 436, I ordered one two weeks back from HRO and they unfortunately sold the units they had in stock before they shipped mine.
well 2 weeks later they obviously dont answer any questions when its going to show up..

wondering if I can get any details from the group

whsbuss

wondering if anyone has any ideas about the availability of the 436, I ordered one two weeks back from HRO and they unfortunately sold the units they had in stock before they shipped mine.
well 2 weeks later they obviously dont answer any questions when its going to show up..

I saw Scanner Master change their availability from 3rd week Feb to 2nd week March.

Dafe1er

Off in a far away place, far from u.......

Try abetterwaytobuy: BCD436HD Self Programming Handheld Digital Police Scanner: A Better Way To Buy

I was waiting and waiting and waiting for HRO to get them in and they (HRO) are not worth the PC I am typing on.IMO.

Called these fine people after a few great reviews and they had 8 in stock. Last week.

Just called while making this post and the lady on the phone said to give them a call they have them IN STOCK and might be able to work with you.....OVER THE PHONE. (708) 672-0250

Had mine in 24 hours after ordering and YES I paid for the overnight.

Enjoy.

NYPDAUX

Have that plays give you your money back and I'll give you a link to where they're in stock
http://www.abetterwaytobuy.net/product/BCD436HP.html

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

whsbuss

well they are a hot item right now. Under a hour....man I am in the wrong business.....Sorry. Check back with them as they have had them each time I called.

They sure are. Pricing $40 more than others.

WILSON43

Premium Subscriber
Walcot CB has the 436 for $485 plus app. 5 bucks for shipping.

They are not in stock, however.

Personally, unless you absolutely HAD to have it now, I would wait until all the kinks are worked out of the units before I would even consider buying one, or at least had more time to read about them in these forums.

In the near future they will start showing up as re-furbs, and then I might consider one, assuming W does not offer a better alternative.

Dafe1er

Off in a far away place, far from u.......
They sure are. Pricing $40 more than others.

$524+shipping is a bit steep. I paid $499 flat for mine from Scanner Master. I had to wait an extra week almost to get it of course, but I saved quite a bit of money by not opting for faster shipping.

-AZ

Last week they were 499.95. When I called them this afternoon, I asked why the price hike. They said due to volume and them selling so many at low cost they needed to make a few dollars....Which is acceptable since people are selling them for more than that and the PSR800 are going for much more than this.

I paid nowhere near that price last week. Something like $526 out the door delivered. This is why I said to call them on the phone. I think they can make better deals this way....IMO.

kellykeeton

a $500 toy I dont really care about $30 savings. I just dont care to wait another 4 weeks.

just looked at amazon and the only one I trust says
Back-ordered. Due in stock February 22 -- order now to reserve yours

I trust a backorder to HRO for a new product more.. so whatever just gonna sit on my butt. I will cross fingers the "2nd week of march" is worst case date

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.