Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve

Got one for the Montgomery crew:
Wednesday morning while searching around in UHF land the scanner stopped on 461.575.
At first I thought I was hearing the First Communications TRS (LTR) out of Opelika. That was until I started listening; the traffic wasn't "Opelika area" but a traffic reporter in Montgomery. The "reporter" does morning traffic for WAKA TV. I looked a couple of places for anyone using 461.575 in/around Montgomery but no joy so far.
Anybody in/around Montgomery heard this frequency or any other traffic before?

Steve
KD4LCY
KAF9087

kcoleman

Got one for the Montgomery crew:
Wednesday morning while searching around in UHF land the scanner stopped on 461.575.
At first I thought I was hearing the First Communications TRS (LTR) out of Opelika. That was until I started listening; the traffic wasn't "Opelika area" but a traffic reporter in Montgomery. The "reporter" does morning traffic for WAKA TV. I looked a couple of places for anyone using 461.575 in/around Montgomery but no joy so far.
Anybody in/around Montgomery heard this frequency or any other traffic before?

Steve,

You are correct... it is the traffic report heard in the morning and in the afternoon for WAKA. Warren had identified this in his list of frequencies that he monitors.

Good Catch...

Steve

Keith,

Shows how much attention I pay. I know I have Warren's list from the Central AL Yahoo group somewhere around here. Guess it is time to find it and look at it. Thanks Keith.

Steve
KD4LCY
KAF9087

Status
Not open for further replies.