Status
Not open for further replies.

Will001

Premium Subscriber
What is wrong with the folks on 7.200 MHz? Sounds like refugees from the 70's CB era.

They’re a disgrace is what they are. But HF can be so anonymous sometimes that it’s impossible to try to find them and report them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KE0GXN

Nothing new there. Same old bunch of idiots that no one can do anything about due to the FCC not having the time and resources to act. Most all of them use fake/made-up call signs, if they even sign at all.

However, the last time I tuned in 3.843 or 14.313 I have not heard much, so maybe they are just polluting 7.2 now. I do know since the FCC yanked Captain Dave’s ticket, the show on 80 meters has gone away. He was one of the few who actually used his call during his shenanigans... with that said I actually liked Dave. He was mostly civil and not an out right jammer or vulgar lid like the ones on 7.2. Once he got sauced up he could get a little out of hand, but I never heard him say anything even remotely as vile on the air as the 7.2 people. He just had no love for the FCC and certain individuals in the commission who he felt wronged him...at least that’s gist I got once he got lit and started his ranting.

Anyway, yowzers old Dave where ever you are!

royldean

was listening to some whackjob on 7.180 yesterday afternoon. He was ranting about not wanting to talk to anybody who wasn't a military vet AND a college graduate. He believed that if you didn't have a college degree, you were essentially a drain on society.

Otto

was listening to some whackjob on 7.180 yesterday afternoon. He was ranting about not wanting to talk to anybody who wasn't a military vet AND a college graduate. He believed that if you didn't have a college degree, you were essentially a drain on society.

That reminds me of that wacko the calls CQ on and on just saying CQ. Then after three minutes of that he will say “checking the propagation to the pacific.” When some non DX answers, he tells them to get lost.

D

DaveNF2G

Every group has its idiots. The ones in ham radio can annoy people over greater distances.

Status
Not open for further replies.