Status
Not open for further replies.

coloradomom

Is it possible that this frequencie is scrambled .
When it comes across my scanner it sounds scrambled .
I think the frequencie is outa Fremont,Colorado

torontokris

Premium Subscriber
This is listed in the database as both Pueblo (DTRS) and Jefferson freq.

In the DTRS Pueblo park and streets are ENC yet sherriff on most part is just Digital.. seems strange.
But yes could be ENC talkgroup in the DTRS system.

851.91250 Trunked N/A Lakewood PD / West Metro Fire / Wheat Ridge Trunked System Jefferson
851.91250 Trunked N/A State of Colorado DTRS Trunked System 3 counties CO

State of Colorado DTRS Trunking System, Statewide, Multi-State - Scanner Frequencies

coloradomom

A few of my frequencies are ENC in Pueblo , And most of Fremont is ENC..

So i will just delete those IDs and frequencies .

Thank you,

WA0CBW

Premium Subscriber
I wouldn't delete the frequencies just yet. In a trunk system the talk group may be ENC but the frequency could be assigned to any talk group including a non ENC talkgroup. Deleting a frequency could mean you would miss parts of some non ENC talkgroups.

Also I would not delete the talk group but would lock it out instead. Deleting it means it would still show up while in the ID search mode. Locking it out will let the scanner skip over it. Unless of course you only ID scan then it could be deleted..

BB

rckydenver

Coloradomom I would PM either Abqscan or any of the experts we have in the COLORADO forum. They live here, thus would know more about the system.

Let the hate begin.
The reason why other have posted from another state was because it started in the Uniden Forum. And then move to the Colorado forum, so really think that no PM is needed.

greenthumb

Colorado DB Administrator
Database Admin
The reason why other have posted from another state was because it started in the Uniden Forum. And then move to the Colorado forum, so really think that no PM is needed.

Correct. Any 'hate' will be moderated.

Status
Not open for further replies.