AACo Fire Tones

Status
Not open for further replies.

mhoward785

I'm new to the forum and to scanning and I'm looking for the fire tone outs for the Anne Arundel County Fire Dept. I searched a few old threads and found someone refereeing to an 'attached spreadsheet' but there was no attachment. Does anyone have current tone outs they could post or send me? Thanks!

Fire tones?

Unless you have a fire-page, Such as a Motorola Minitor or Motorola Key-note, You don't need the tones, just the frequencies, So, What exactly are you using to monitor.

I use a uniden 10 Channel, A pro-83 (200 Channel) with signal stalker, A Uniden BC250D (With p25 card), A minitor III LowBand, And a VHF EF Johson 32 Channel portable.

mhoward785

I have a Uniden BCD396T. I would like to program it with a few tones for my closest fire trucks/EMS, so I need the tone outs to program. I have the entire AACo truncked system programed and understand how to listen for the dispatch, but I would like to be alerted of local happenings. Thanks.

irishman75

Premium Subscriber
I read through this thread and clicked on the links and obviously missed something. I am also looking for the tone outs for Anne Arundel as well as several other jurisdictions Can anyone help?

Status
Not open for further replies.