? about Washtenaw County Fire Interop channels

paulfc

Premium Subscriber
Good Morning. I am using a Uniden SDS200 and live in the Ann Arbor metro area. I get excellent results listening to the fire dispatch for all the various locals in the county, here them all. When they direct units to Interop 4, as an example, I do not pick up traffic on those channels. In addition to the Fire service types selected, I also have interop and multi service types selected, so I am unsure why I do not hear the traffic on the interop channels. Any advice? Thank you.

Paul

KD8FSJ

Good Morning. I am using a Uniden SDS200 and live in the Ann Arbor metro area. I get excellent results listening to the fire dispatch for all the various locals in the county, here them all. When they direct units to Interop 4, as an example, I do not pick up traffic on those channels. In addition to the Fire service types selected, I also have interop and multi service types selected, so I am unsure why I do not hear the traffic on the interop channels. Any advice? Thank you.

Paul
I'm not sure that this is your problem but I would turn on all service types for now.