ABQ radio?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NMPhillieFan

Is APD radio down? i understand is was down eariler for maintence. I can connect to it but all i get is dead air

The two batteries I have appear to be shot. Out of the charger, they only hold a charge for a few minutes. Now, even in the charger the radio powers off after a few hours at best. I need to replace the battery, preferably both. I am accepting donations for the battery at:

Albuquerque Police Patches - Flash Intro

While radio reference makes it cheap and easy to stream the audio, maintenance on the radio isn't quite as cheap...or easy!

Thanks for listening.

NMPhillieFan

Just an update. The battery eliminator was ordered one week ago today and should be here by this weekend. Thanks again for the donations. Your help is appreciated and thanks for listening.

cts512

Thanks for the info.

Thank you drgensel for the info. I along with ABQdigital am withdrawing. Na just kidding im good. Did you get enough cash for the battery? Take care and thanks again for the update.

abqscan

DataBase Administrator
I think anyone who regularly listens to his feed should donate money to the cause! Many times people forget about the cost of providing a feed to our community. Since there is no scanner on the market to monitor what his feed provides, in a sense you could call it priceless! Thanks Kevin!

NMPhillieFan

Another update. The battery eliminator was just delivered and I will be picking up the adapter this morning. If all goes well, I should have the feed back online today or tonight.

Thanks again for the support!

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.