Allot of air traffic at St Cloud air port

bearcatrp

Premium Subscriber
Been hearing allot of activity from st cloud air port. Have never heard it this busy. Could be the flights for the illegals.
image000000.jpg

wogggieee

Premium Subscriber
As far as I can see there has been one flight originating from Texas in the last week using the callsign Decoy 28 from Robert Gray Army Airfield which appears to have been a MC-12 which is a modified King Air used primarily for intelligence and surveillance. 95% of the traffic has been small prop aircraft originating from St Cloud or other Minnesota airports. We've had unseasonably warm weather for the last week which makes for great general aviation flying; that probably accounts for your perceived increase in traffic.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Been hearing allot of activity from st cloud air port. Have never heard it this busy. Could be the flights for the illegals.

That post was from 5 days ago, and was asking for late night/early morning drivers on January 26th, doubt it would have any impact on regular airport traffic especially 5 days later. @wogggieee has the right response.

wogggieee

Premium Subscriber
I'd also consider the source. Crime Watch Mpls from what I've seen hasn't always been the most accurate/truthful with its posts and has a clear agenda. I also don't see the logic in dropping them off at St Cloud and bussing them an hour or so back to Minneapolis when we have an airport with an airforce base which would be better able to handle such flights.

AAFC

I'd also consider the source. Crime Watch Mpls from what I've seen hasn't always been the most accurate/truthful with its posts and has a clear agenda. I also don't see the logic in dropping them off at St Cloud and bussing them an hour or so back to Minneapolis when we have an airport with an airforce base which would be better able to handle such flights.
Maybe because they think nobody is watching St. Cloud for incoming illegal alien flights? They're doing most of these flights in secrecy. They don't want the general public to know/see plane loads of illegals landing in their cities. These flights happen at night for a reason. The least amount of people who know about these flights, the better off the people are who are running this illegal operation. If they landed at MSP, they'd be the headline of every (most) local news broadcasts. The fact that MSP has an air force base is irrelevant. These illegal immigrants are coming in on private chartered airplanes, not military aircraft. There are no passenger terminals on the military base at MSP.

Out of sight, out of mind.

wogggieee

Premium Subscriber
These illegal immigrants are coming in on private chartered airplanes, not military aircraft.These illegal immigrants are coming in on private chartered airplanes, not military aircraft.

Out of sight, out of mind.

If that is the case then St Cloud makes even less sense. A 737 or other commercial type of aircraft landing at night at St Cloud with busses pulling up to it is going to stick out a lot more than it would at MSP where that is fairly common. Ten busses rolling down I-94 is going to garner a lot more attention than them going up Hiawatha. Regardless I have yet to see anything to corroborate the alleged texts and am inclined not to believe them until proven otherwise.

AAFC

If that is the case then St Cloud makes even less sense. A 737 or other commercial type of aircraft landing at night at St Cloud with busses pulling up to it is going to stick out a lot more than it would at MSP where that is fairly common. Ten busses rolling down I-94 is going to garner a lot more attention than them going up Hiawatha. Regardless I have yet to see anything to corroborate the alleged texts and am inclined not to believe them until proven otherwise.
These flights full of illegals happen at night, all over the country on a regular basis. Probably daily. Just because you and I don't see it happening under our noses doesn't mean it's not happening. Keep in mind, the mainstream media is on the same team as the people who are trying to keep these flights hidden from the public's eye. The only time the media mentions anything about illegal alien flights is when a particular story becomes so big they can no longer hide it. These were supposedly private text messages between drivers and management at Metro Transit. Where would one look to verify private text messages that get posted to a public forum? Nowhere that I know of.

I have NO inside information. I can NOT prove the texts are real. I can NOT confirm these flights are happening in St Cloud, nor can I confirm busses have carried a single person out of St. Cloud. However, my head isn't stuck in the sand, either. This type of thing is actually happening all over the country on a daily basis. It would be foolish for me to think it's not happening here.