Almost here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

okccsi

Well, we are in the hospital room now. The doc came in and broke the water, but still waiting for action to happen. This is an inducement, so it could be a while. We are thinking around noon.

More updates as they come.

OKC CSI

random

I knew it was going to be a good deal when I heard hospitals were getting WiFi for the patient floors!

You better keep the webcam put away though...

Congrats!

okccsi

He is here!

Well, to answer a few of these posts. Excitement knows no boundaries. Wether it be a forum, to which I posted on several, MySpace, or a sign in the yard, I had to get the word out!

I seriously thought about the webcam, but Deaconess does not allow it. I thought about doing a broadcast...but oh well.

And I don't need Wifi when I have wireless broadband. I did find a connection earlier, but I got shut out of it after about 10 minutes. Still waiting for that knock on the door!

Anyhow, he is here. I called 7lbs and born at 1:15. He was 7 and 4 ounces and born at 12:57. Had there been a pool, I would have won. For those of you that don't know. This is number 6. All boys. Needless to say, we are still working on a first name. When we have, hopefully by tonight, I will let everyone know.

Since he is new, I don't think his first radio should be anything less than knew. I do believe is going to get a 996T installed in one of his parent's vehicles soon. LOL.

OKC CSI

Attachments

• Baby 017.jpg
    Baby 017.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 134
  • Baby 037.jpg
    Baby 037.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 133
  • Baby 043.jpg
    Baby 043.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:

CommShrek

Congratulations. I even thought about sending you some amber Sho-Me microlights for his crib. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.