WS1095: Angry !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

buckbull

Premium Subscriber
so i brought the ws1095 got it today hooked the usb up to computer heard the chime that lets me know something is plugged into the usb opened up the folder where it shows something is plugged in . i see remoable disc E pops up then goes away. Im guessing its a driver issue thats not recognizing the scanner hooked up . Any thoughts ?

scosgt

And you may need your bitlocker code to install the drivers.
Damn Microsoft

SCPD

QRT
YOU SIR ARE THE MAN !!!! it worked!!

I posted that about 1.5 years ago, yet I find that people never read the stickies.

I have a PSR800 (USB powered) and WS-1095 (adapter powered and never USB connected) and have never had issues with either scanner. However .. I always use the SD card in my PC. Faster, always reliable with no issues.

Even if my friend Doug says its a dumb idea. :D

Last edited:

TexScan780D

Premium Subscriber
I posted that about 1.5 years ago, yet I find that people never read the stickies.

I have a PSR800 (USB powered) and WS-1095 (adapter powered and never USB connected) and have never had issues with either scanner. However .. I always use the SD card in my PC. Faster, always reliable with no issues.

Even if my friend Doug says its a dumb idea. :D

I had my PSR800 working fine with Win10 6 months ago, but now does not work so good. The computer will read the SD card, but EZ Scan does not recognized the scanner.

MichaelBhere

I had my PSR800 working fine with Win10 6 months ago, but now does not work so good. The computer will read the SD card, but EZ Scan does not recognized the scanner.

The Jan 20 release had this in the pc app release notes

Fixed issue with CPU updates when using Windows 10 and using the default Windows drivers.

You might want to update the pc app to the latest release and see if it resolves your issues.

TexScan780D

Premium Subscriber
The Jan 20 release had this in the pc app release notes

Fixed issue with CPU updates when using Windows 10 and using the default Windows drivers.

You might want to update the pc app to the latest release and see if it resolves your issues.

I have PSR-800 EZ Scan version 1.09.

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber
^^^ Which means you need Windows. Windows 10 works well and I've had zero issues with it. Mac, on the other hand, has been going downhill the last three major updates. Actually broke my MacBook Pro, which I was told by Apple was a known issue and "we're really sorry". How nice, huh? Wish it was better. But to each their own.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.