Anyone else ever pick up UHF help buttons at Ross Department store?

IC-R20

LoBand Nation
Years ago my local Home Depot used to have these on every channel and with a really strong signal that carried out over most of town but the just suddenly went away about 3 years ago, local Walmart also had a couple around the outdoors and paint mixing register for a short time between frequent remodels in 2017 for MURS.

But this one is a first for me, I've been hearing the Ross strongly for years whenever I have the portable at the local shopping center but this is the first time I ever picked one of these up from that specific store on the wiki default 467.9250 DPL 271 for that business.

Any else here into commercial scanning notice if your local ross already has these or if not are you hearing any recently starting to pop up? Kind of odd since my local store has the typical cluster counter of registers at the front door and that's where they keep the jewelry, I'll have to stop inside when Christmas shopping later and see where they really are.

Here's a audio file off the TRX making the jewel counter announcement while I was shopping next door: Vocaroo | Online voice recorder

madrabbitt

Feed Provider
ritron makes them. MURS, GMRS, or licensed VHF and UHF. 1 watt output.

basically a dumbed down version of the two way call boxes, where they just play a pre-recorded wav file over the air on button press.

IC-R20

LoBand Nation
ritron makes them. MURS, GMRS, or licensed VHF and UHF. 1 watt output.

basically a dumbed down version of the two way call boxes, where they just play a pre-recorded wav file over the air on button press.
Nice, I have one of those yellow callboxes for licensed UHF. I couldn't see anything when I walked through the store so they probably have it behind the counter or something to call the manager or whoever has the key. I ended up picking it up a second time from home much further away and for another area inside of the store. Puts out a good signal, similar to the ones my local Home Depot used to have for so long.