apco 25 problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

arocky128

Premium Subscriber
Good day all, i have purchase a bcd996 xt and my problem is I cannot get anything on apco 25 system. Every time hold and a group it say finding ctrl-channel. Since i subscribe to RR i use arc xt pro for easy programming. Not sure it was the software, i try with Freescan and the result are the same. If any one could help it would be greatly appreciated. By the way everything work well on conventional or edac systems.

VE2NCG

Premium Subscriber
Check manually your system, it happend to me that in a few systems, I din't get all the frequencies in my system and missing those used as control channel, I have to go to the system frequencies and enter them manually... and I use the butel software

Nick

kirk23

Pierrefonds (West Island Montreal) Qc Canada
Good day all, i have purchase a bcd996 xt and my problem is I cannot get anything on apco 25 system. Every time hold and a group it say finding ctrl-channel. Since i subscribe to RR i use arc xt pro for easy programming. Not sure it was the software, i try with Freescan and the result are the same. If any one could help it would be greatly appreciated. By the way everything work well on conventional or edac systems.

AROCKY...

I use Freescan and no problem importing the SIM APCO25 system. . I am in the west island just in case you are still having problems. .

arocky128

Premium Subscriber
Thank you both for your reply. I have check and all the c-ch are there. I have use Freescan also and the result are the same. It work on the sim for 2 evenings than after nothing... I have program the c-ch in conventional mode and I got no sound.

VE2NCG

Premium Subscriber
Thank you both for your reply. I have check and all the c-ch are there. I have use Freescan also and the result are the same. It work on the sim for 2 evenings than after nothing... I have program the c-ch in conventional mode and I got no sound.

Just remember that the control channels can change over time.... it happend regulalery on the RSP system

Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.