ARC software and RR database

Status
Not open for further replies.

wa1emt

Premium Subscriber
the ARC software for the HomePatrol2 can pull the RR database for the entire texas txwarn system but it screws up every site and every talkgroup.
Does not list any of the sites as rebanded or splintered which I know is wrong.
Youll have to do it by hand...
Edit:
just tried typing them in by hand and redoing the motorola bandplan...nothing...
Anyone found a fix for this

Last edited:

tvengr

Well Known Member
the ARC software for the HomePatrol2 can pull the RR database for the entire texas txwarn system but it screws up every site and every talkgroup.
Does not list any of the sites as rebanded or splintered which I know is wrong.
TxWARN is P25. System Type should be P25 Standard. Band plans are not necessary, nor is it necessary to worry about rebanding or splinter frequencies. Putting in a Motorola band plan may be why it doesn't work. If you are scanning every out of range site in the state, it is no wonder that you don't receive anything. Which sites are you scanning?

wa1emt

Premium Subscriber
TxWARN is P25. System Type should be P25 Standard. Band plans are not necessary, nor is it necessary to worry about rebanding or splinter frequencies. Putting in a Motorola band plan may be why it doesn't work. If you are scanning every out of range site in the state, it is no wonder that you don't receive anything. Which sites are you scanning?
Well i have all the sites in there since its a mobile rig with gps so it hops from site to site.
if you look at the palacios sites, the control channel is 772.51875. The pull from RR database thru the software has it as 772.51870
Kind of an issue if you ask me.

poolaws1730

I don't see any issues with the import. By design we only use 4 digits for the frequencies but you will not notice any difference due to the IF bandwidth of the receiver. Some scanners only store 4 digits.

Gommert
www.butelsoftware.com
I have the same problem. Trying to load Pinal and Maricopa counties and it shows all the sites and even the talk groups. But the counter on the bottom of the talk group jus shows 0/0 and on the top of the talk group it shows there's 92 talk groups. I've tried to enter the talk groups I want but it will not add them. And I tried jus using the sites only. It scans the sites but nothing comes thru. I've Uninstalled and reinstalled Arc-XT Pro bit that did nothing. I'm thinking it's the radio reference web server. I've tried updating it but still the same thing. Nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.