Arkansas Razorbacks Football Frequency

Cameron2828

Premium Subscriber
I wanted to let everyone know that the MAC channels and the NXDN system for the University of Arkansas is working really well during today’s football game.

cus1507

Is there a way I would be able to pick up University of Arkansas game day event on my Radioddity GD-AT10G. I really would love to while I work the game.

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber
Is there a way I would be able to pick up University of Arkansas game day event on my Radioddity GD-AT10G. I really would love to while I work the game.

That's an analog and DMR radio. They're using the AWIN system (P25) and NXDN based on what Cameron said. So, no.

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber

cus1507

Lol yeah well you know what I meant and now you see why I said it how I did.
Oh okay. Was just going to use it for listening only anyways. But was thinking about buying a used nx-340u-k so I can have those channels pick up the channels that I need for game day like custodial maintenance and whoever else for listening only and channel 1 through 7 will be the channels that I will communicate and analog. That is not on that system just an analog system.

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber
If you're just listening you'd be better off buying a scanner. No chance of accidentally illegally transmitting on something not authorized. If you have permission to transmit on some frequencies then just make sure you block transmit on those for which you don't.

cus1507

If you're just listening you'd be better off buying a scanner. No chance of accidentally illegally transmitting on something not authorized. If you have permission to transmit on some frequencies then just make sure you block transmit on those for which you don't.
Yes I have permission to transmit on one through seven for my job when I work the events for the University of Arkansas sporting events that were contracted out with. In the University channels that are listed on the site I will only use them for listening only I'm not even transmit on it which I do not want to.