Asian Two way phone conversation 6.666.68 USB

Status
Not open for further replies.

hfdxer

curretly listening to a phone conversation asian language 6.666.68 USB.
at 04:45 UTC
Rig: AOR 7030+
AERIAL: ALPHA DELTA DX ULTRA

CqDx

Premium Subscriber
I heard 6666.66 active again with the Asian two way conversation. From what I can tell it sounded like a local dialect, not Mandarin/Cantonese. There were little words I could make out of, but some of the vowels and sounds resembled a lot of profanity in Cantonese! :)

k9rzz

I heard 6666.66 active again with the Asian two way conversation. From what I can tell it sounded like a local dialect, not Mandarin/Cantonese. There were little words I could make out of, but some of the vowels and sounds resembled a lot of profanity in Cantonese! :)

What time was this? Do you think it was trans-world DX? or more like east coast radio pirates?

CqDx

Premium Subscriber
This was 0414 GMT. The signal was pretty weak and my longwire setup can hardly pick up anything on West Coast, I doubted this is transcontinental DX.

I have a recording if anyone is interested.

Alliance01TX

Premium Subscriber
Asian Conversation

Howdy

It's really hard to tell, but almost sounds a little like Viet Nam or another South East Asian language & might also be Shrimp Boats in the Gulf of Mexico as many Asian folks (VN, Laos, Thai) have boats in the gulf states...

Let us know if someone can advise....

Thx

Bill

brandon

Database Admin
It's active most evenings and usually OK signal here in SoCal. It's active before reception to the far east is open, so it's probably closer to the United States. The xmission audio links appear to be dead, so here is another short audio clip from last night if somebody can help translate.
6666.6_Unid_Asian_Comms.mp3

Dude111

An Awesome Dude
Boy the frequency sounds busy!!

I wonder what they are all discussing?? (Politics,movies,etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.