Auglaize County

Status
Not open for further replies.

maddogdecker

Does anybody have a good list for Auglaize County? The stuff in the database isn't very active for me. I live near Ft. Wayne IN and I'm use to hearing traffic all day long.

hoser147

Maddog, What is in the database is current, other than a few submissions that should be coming thru as the DB admins get to it. only changes have been St. Marys FD 154.280 for their talk channel and Wapak fd talk channel is 155.220. Those are the last two changes that I just submitted. Fire paging is still done on 154.370...............Hoser

Last edited:

wa8pyr

Technischer Guru
Staff member
Lead Database Admin
maddogdecker said:
Does anybody have a good list for Auglaize County? The stuff in the database isn't very active for me. I live near Ft. Wayne IN and I'm use to hearing traffic all day long.

Like Hoser said, the DB is accurate. However, Auglaize County is not exactly a hotbed of activity...

hoser147

Some of the Agencies in the area are going to MARCs, Looks like the Sheriff is looking at it hard, some say that their not sure at this point and are trying to get their portion of the funds before the Grant runs out. I will keep ya posted.................Hoser

Status
Not open for further replies.